At Vivreau, our philosophy is simple: high quality water is an essential need and can be provided in an environmentally responsible, health-promoting way that fits with any business’s unique objectives. As we move forward into our fourth decade of industry-defining operation, our vision is to create a legacy of innovation and stewardship in the premium water dispenser category. Distilled down to its essence, this vision is all about helping companies make better water choices.
The Service Coordinator coordinates and monitors the field service activities dispatching technicians and troubleshooting issues as required. The Service Coordinator helps to ensure services are effective and client requirements are met.
The hours of work for this role are Monday through Friday, 8am - 4pm.
- schedule technicians for installation/uninstallation, filter changes and preventative maintenance.
- troubleshoot issues, dispatch technicians and raise service issues to the Service Manager, Client Experience and Business Development Manager, as needed.
- order parts and request filters for jobs.
- listen to and interpret technician calls, monitoring and closing out workflows, as required.
- communicate and coordinate security clearances.
- additional tasks as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- minimum 2 years’ experience in a related role.
- excellent communication, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- strong ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- some knowledge of service tracking tools considered an asset.
- medical, vision, and dental insurance provided following completion of 3-month probation period
- 3 weeks vacation
- matching retirement contributions
Job Type: Full-time
- related service: 2 years (Preferred)