Our job at ORX is to be the connection between medical device companies and hospitals - by reinventing how surgical scheduling, inventory and billing get done you are a critical part of the healthcare support team enabling clinicians to put their patients’ needs first.
As a Frontend Developer, you combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 3+ years of work experience in developing web applications.
- Experience in developing production Node.js applications (high volume preferred).
- Experience with GraphQL and related libraries (for example Apollo) preferred.
- Strong CSS3 and component skills building.
- Knowledge with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the Web.
- Experience with automation frameworks and testing tools preferred.
- A constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Industry: Health Care
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness programs
- Stock options
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $59,042.00 to $127,952.00 /year
- web development: 3 years (Preferred)