The Digital Marketing Specialist’s responsibility is to design, create and deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns on behalf of LL BrandLab’s clients across many industries, including fintech, fashion & beauty, software, healthcare and education. From day one, your work will have strong impacts on the client’s topline. With support and training from our expert team, you will manage integrated marketing channels including paid ads, social media, email, in-app, community and SEO. Familiarity with a wide range of field marketing practices, concepts, and procedures are important. We're looking for a candidate who can combine technical excellence, strong communication skills and project management capabilities with an ability to challenge our thinking and make a difference.
At LL BrandLab, we are result driven and we compensate everyone on the team as such. If you are an entrepreneurial, ambitious, performance-driven individual who welcomes new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership—then you belong at LL BrandLab!
- Take a project management role in managing marketing campaign execution and managing external contractors as a team. Ensure full collaboration and efficiency of the team.
- Conduct market research, customer insight research, user journey research and competitor research to gain a deep understanding of the client’s vertical. Pivot marketing strategy and tactics according to identified opportunities.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans for clients in various industries and lead the execution of these strategies in North America and globally.
- Use growth hack methods to aggressively grow funnel, raise brand awareness, acquire customers and grow revenue for our clients
- Solicit and negotiate growth partnerships
- Work closely with the creative team to develop inspiring marketing content
- Use relevant tools to manage marketing automation, including email, social media, website, CRM, e-commerce.
- Create content for Google Ads, social media, emails and blogs
- Manage SEO for website
- Plan and execute online and in-person events
- Interpret data to marketing intelligence and translate into content that is accessible to the clients
- Implement proper analytics tracking for each initiative, striving for continuous improvement, and assessing investments against funnel growth.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in executing digital marketing programs in North America. Experience with fintech software or retail brands is an asset.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and project management skills in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Proficiency in managing Google Ads, SEM, social media ads, email campaign and other growth hack techniques.
- Technical skills in implementing basic SEO, tracking tags, Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Shopify and Firebase.
- Experience in marketing analytics and preparing client-facing reporting dashboards.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin (writing sample required).
- Experience in building and managing websites and e-commerce stores using templates and CMS systems such as Wix, Shopify and WordPress.
- Taste of a designer with basic design skills using simple design tools.
- Experienced in working with the creative team. Familiar with the creative process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills in managing relationship with clients, vendors and partners.
- Ability to develop to work independently or with little supervision.
About LL BrandLab (www.llbrandlab.com)
LL BrandLab is a Toronto based boutique marketing agency, providing full service in branding and marketing for entrepreneurs. We have a focus in North America and China. Our unique growth-focused marketing methodology has allowed us to work with some of the best emerging companies in the past two years since we started. We work with a network of more than 50 specialists around the world, including designers, developers, researchers, marketers and project managers. Now we are growing our team rapidly to help our clients grow even faster. At LL BrandLab, you will have unlimited growth potential in your career and enjoy a rewarding bonus when you are able to deliver results.
We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards in everyday work and embrace respectful, dynamic and professional company culture. We believe in bring a positive impact to society, not just making a profit. Bring in your creativity and leadership – the world needs it!
Employment Type: fulltime, 12-month contract with potential to convert to permanent
Reports To: Managing Director
Compensation & Benefits: base salary + bonus + corporate benefits
Location: Toronto (Remote before business re-open)
- Work from home opportunities
- Dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $33,739.00 to $83,920.00 /year
- digital marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)
- Chinese (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19