The Marketing Manager will design, execute and manage our marketing efforts including website, social media profiles and digital sales tools.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Maintain and update our website (which is hosted by a third party)
- Create and post creative for Facebook, Google and YouTube
- Create and manage email campaigns using Mailchimp
- Maintain customer database
- Manage inventory images
- Assist with onsite and off site events
- Contribute to the development of monthly marketing plan
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in digital marketing
- MUST be Facebook Blueprint Certified and Google Business Certified
- MUST possess above average Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills.
- Digital photography and video editing experience are considered an asset;
- MUST be a team player and demonstrate a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)