Logistic Agents (Line Support) - Evenings, Nights and Weekends-QUE01483
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We currently have multiple full-time positions available on evening, night and weekend shifts.
The Logistics Agent will be accountable for defining and implementing best in class practices related to the setting up internal Logistics processes, part flow management, store management in close relationship with production floor and the external supply chain. The role is on the Global Program for the Completion Center. While working in a changing environment, we are looking for professional candidates who are good team players and who possess excellent communication skills. People able to work on tight deadlines, capable of working under pressure and who are engaged in offering the very best customer service possible.
- Define and execute lean, reliable material flows from dock to point of use in close collaboration with the Logistics-Supply function;
- Define and implement inventory management as part of a comprehensive working capital improvement strategy;
- Build a shopload plan for production section “non-cadencé”.
- Develop solutions to align supply and demand in order to achieve inventory management strategy.
- Define and document handling equipment from the loading dock to the work station;
- Define and document production kits;
- Interact with various multi-disciplinary teams (Logistics-Supply, Methods, Plant Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Quality);
- Take part in the improvement projects (Achieving Excellence System, 5S, lean manufacturing, cost reduction, improved manufacturing, etc.)
As our ideal candidate:
- You have a bachelor's Degree in Logistics or Industrial Engineering, Operations & Logistics Management, or College Diploma with equivalent experience ;
- You have two to five years of relevant experience in logistic or production planning
- You have a relevant experience in automotive or aerospace industry(an asset);
- You have a strong interest in continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles;
- You have a good understanding of French and English written and spoken(an asset);
- You have an ease to use Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project);
- You hold a work experience with SAP (an asset);
The purpose of this posting is to generate a bank of proactive applicants for our current and future opportunities. If you are interested in joining the Bombardier family, apply now!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, we will only contact the candidates whose applications are retained.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Material and Stock Control
08.10.2019, 1:53:28 PM