Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
- Only candidates with experience implementing software solutions for external clients will be considered.
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for the management of external client engagements to implement Ceridian’s Dayforce, Global HCM software platform.
Leveraging Ceridian's implementation methodology, the Project Manager drives the delivery of services according to the agreed upon scope, timeline and budget and ensures a high level of customer satisfaction.
The Project Manager manages multiple concurrent projects, working closely with consultants in a matrix environment and interacting with Education, Product Management, Support and R&D to ensure delivery. The Project Manager builds a constructive working relationship with the customer and is accountable for deliverables, timeline, and budget, as well as coaching the project team to success. The Project Manager may also deliver Organizational Readiness consulting in support of Ceridian’s Organizational Readiness toolkit.
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects ensuring quality, on-time and on-budget implementation
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the project, achieving project milestones and maintaining momentum of the project
- Proactively plans/utilizes a mix of global resources within a matrix environment to ensure maximum productivity
- Set and manage customer expectations in regard to: project scope and timeline, Ceridian and customer responsibilities, stakeholder roles and responsibilities, project governance (communication, change control, escalation), risk management and organizational readiness
- Present and manage sign-off of key milestones and deliverables, such as project kick-off, Discovery workbook, Discovery Recap document, project plan, status report, steering committee report, change requests, Sandbox review, user acceptance testing, Support transition, project closure
- Effectively transition customers to Support
- Participate in project health checks and post go-live analysis on completed projects with PMO
- Motivate team to document solutions and leverage and contribute to a solutions repository
- Assist customer in driving the UAT process
- Contribute to enhancement of Ceridian implementation methodology and PMO; provide feedback on tools and templates and contribute to best practices
- Complete new release training on a timely basis; be familiar with new and/or enhanced functionality in each product release
- Mentor consultants on best practice consulting re: facilitating workshops, soliciting and documenting requirements
- Prepare change Requests as required to capture change in scope and/or timeline
- Independently organizes and performs most work required within assigned area
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; PMI/PMP certification preferred
- 2 - 5 years of experience in human capital management applications consulting and/or project management
- Experience developing and managing project schedules, preferably using Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio
- Solid experience in business process mapping
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and mastery of Microsoft Project and Visio
- Experience managing software implementations in a SaaS / Cloud computing environment an asset
- Experience implementing one or more of the following applications: SalesForce.com, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Kronos, Workbrain/Infor, RedPrairie/JDA, Ultimate, Oracle HR/Payroll, PeopleSoft, Ceridian HCM (preferred)
- Excellent customer relationship and business acumen
- Ability to manage multiple projects & customers at the same time and manage competing priorities
- Excellent organization, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to drive results through a multi-disciplinary team with matrixed reporting relationships
- Ability to lead and facilitate customer and internal workshops and sessions
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.