The role involves financial accounting, reporting, and special projects.
- Ensuring accurate and timely month end closing of accounting records.
- Preparation of working papers and reconciliation schedules to support accounting close.
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly and year-end audit files.
- Assist in the analysis, development and implementation of new accounting standards.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Assisting Controller with various tasks.
Professional accounting designation completed, or in progress (CPA required).
1-2 years of relevant experience.
Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; solid leadership and coaching skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail; strong organizational and time management skills.
Experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Excellent knowledge of IFRS.
Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains.
To apply, please send your resume to:
Only selected candidates will be contacted.