CS Communication & Systems is specialized in the development, verification, integration and certification of critical embedded software, particularly in the aeronautics and automotive sectors. Based in Montreal for more than 20 years, CS Canada offers numerous and diverse career opportunities ranging from R&D projects, to on-site developments but also missions for our clients.
Our offer includes:
- Stimulating and friendly work environment
- Group insurance coverage at 100%
- Flexible work schedule and remote work
- Relaxation area (babyfoot, table tennis set, pool table…)
We are currently looking for Specialists in Avionics Systems Integration and Simulation for one of our clients based in Ville St-Laurent. Several positions are available through the different domains of performance systems:
- Aerodynamics: This area requires knowledge of aerodynamic theory and fluid flow, and includes the simulation of the forces and momentum of a vehicle, considering its environment, contact with the ground, propulsion, etc.
- Flight controls: This area includes the simulation of all cockpit flight controls forces and positions using electrical load units, the simulation of all flight surfaces and hinge moments, simulation of the high lift and brakes systems, etc.
- Engines: This area is focused primarily on the simulation of an aircraft or helicopter’s engines, as well as the auxiliary power unit systems, and covers the gas turbine dynamics, the regulation system and the interface with the aircraft’s or helicopter’s other systems.
- Participate in designing software and hardware solutions to meet client requirements
- Develop software solutions in C++, C, MATLAB and Python for simulating various systems or for the interface of hardware systems
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Develop system and unit tests for automated validation of modelling
- Integrate the team’s software and hardware components with the other components required to build a complete simulator
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or physical engineering
- Knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of the performance systems field
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to analyze, adapt and solve problems
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of C, MATLAB and Python, an asset
- Familiarity with avionics systems communication protocols (ARINC 429, AFDX and others), an asset
- Knowledge of real time programming, an asset
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, an asset
- Knowledge of unit testing and automated system testing, an asset
- Bilingualism (French and English), an asset
- Possibility of occasional business trips
Job Type: Full-time