SALES ASSOCIATE/KEY HOLDER – FULL-TIME - PINECREST
If you love the idea of working for a company dedicated to offering environmentally sound and healthy products and services to its customers, please apply. We’re seeking Full-time Sales Associates/Key Holders at our Pinecrest location, who are enthusiastic and customer-focused eco-advocates.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Full-time _ Sales Associate/Key Holder_ you will partner with us and be responsible for providing a unique and exceptional guest service experience through exemplary sales service, terra20 product knowledge and eco/sustainability industry knowledge. You may be assigned to any and all general duties in the store including sales, cash, and guest services support. Specifically you will:
· Engage with customers to determine their needs and demonstrate passion for environmentally sustainable products
· Consult and advise guests on terra20 products and promotions
· Actively educate guests on terra20 product choices and the eco/sustainability industry
· Assist with the upkeep the store’s visuals and displays
· Cashier responsibilities for processing sales transactions
· Educate self on terra20 products and the industry though independent learning, team learning and participation in vendor training
· Assist with maintaining shelf tag accuracy and completeness
· Perform housekeeping duties as assigned
· Assist with ecobar filling and maintenance
Key Holder responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Open and close the store.
· Direct staff in the absence of store management.
· React to customer complaints, incidents or requests.
· Administer lunch and break schedule.
· Perform asset protection and cash controls.
· Fill out reports as assigned by management.
· Perform standard store duties (clarifying employee schedules, ensuring clean and organized retail space)
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
· Prior retail and Key Holder experience is required
· You excel at customer service with experience in sales, preferably retail sales
· You are passionate about environmentally sustainable products and/or business practices
· You have the ability to work retail hours including days, evenings, weekends, holidays (open availability)
· You work well in a team environment
· You are able to lift product and materials (approx 10 – 50lbs)
· You are able to climb ladders
· Bilingualism (English and French) is preferred but not required
How to Apply
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume to careers(at)terra20(period)com or via our website, www.terra20.com/careers/
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent