Terms of Employment: Permanent, full time, 40 hours/week
Salary: To be negotiated. Salary based on work experience and education.
Benefits: Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Retirement pension plan, RRSP
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Education: Grade 12 required, post secondary education preferred.
Credentials: Computer proficiency required including Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Drive. Knowledge of IntelliDealer software considered beneficial.
Experience: 3-5 years of office experience required
Work Conditions: Fast paced office, variety of tasks
Essential Skills: Oral communication, friendly outgoing personality, able to work with others, good time management skills, demonstrates high professional standards when carrying out work.
Responsibilities to include:
· Reception: administer and perform administrative and clerical functions.
· Enter work orders, arrange equipment service and NDTs.
· Manage office, maintain office supplies and equipment.
· Update bi-weekly payroll hours in a timely fashion.
· Actively grow and maintain our safety program in line with BC’s legislated requirements.
· Complete HR/safety orientations with new staff.
· Work closely with Alberta branch re: safety, HR, parts, travel.
· Promote and maintain good working relationships with staff and customers.
· Assist with the organization of meetings and other events.
· Maintain a clean and neat front office area.
· All other duties as assigned by senior management.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent