Precision Aluminum is a family owned aluminum railing manufacturer & installation company located in the Foothills industrial area of Calgary, AB. We are looking for a full-time draftsman/designer to join our team. We offer competitive wages & good benefits after probationary period.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years experience with Auto Cad and be a self motivated, detail-oriented draftsman accustomed to working in a fast paced, creative environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the continuous flow of production drawings and assisting in the support of new products. Individuals will have the opportunity to receive hands on experience in designing components, as well as working with different manufacturing and business processes.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Extensive knowledge and application of Auto Cad
- Development and upkeep of technical drawings and documents
- Project management skills with a deep sense of ownership
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Mechanical and technical aptitude
- Eager to learn; self sufficient
- Strong attention to detail, follow up and decision making skills
- Knowledge of Civil infrastructure
- minimum 4 years in design drafting
- minimum 4 years in Auto Cad
- minimum 4 years of construction experience
** Must be located in Calgary
Please reply to this ad with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time