This is an equine position and will require you to:
- Guide narrative trail rides from 1 hour to 6 days length.
- Perform general barn duties, chores and horse related maintenance.
- Groom and saddle 15+ horses daily.
- Help guests on and off horses.
- Interact with guests in a fun professional manner.
- Spend upwards to 8 hours in the saddle per day.
- Work with and ride horses of various experience.
- 2+ years horseback riding experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
- Takes initiative and is safety conscious at all times.
- An interest in the western lifestyle.
- Valid first aid required.
Staff accommodation is available within the Banff town site at a subsidized rate
For more information about Banff Trail Riders or this position, please visit www.horseback.com.
*This position runs from May-October*
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Horseback Riding: 2 years (Required)