Who We Are
Velocity Express is an independently owned pharmaceutical delivery solutions focused on quality delivery services provided to a range of healthcare facilities and distribution centres.
We are looking for a part-time Medical Delivery Drivers / Owner Operators to render delivery-services of Medical Supplies & Medication to a range of residential, community living and long term care facilities.
Pickup Location :
Days Of Service Available :
Available Areas Of Service - By Route :
- Barrie ON & Bradford ON ( Tuesday, (On Call - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) - 6:00pm Departure, 3 Stops AVG )
- Scarborough ON ( Monday, 9:30am Departure, 1 Stop AVG )
- Toronto ON ( Wednesday, 9:15am Departure, 3-5 Stops AVG )
- Stoufville ON & Mt. Albert ON ( Thursday, 1:00pm Departure, 3-5 Stops )
- Weekends ( Saturday & Sunday On Call, 5:00pm Departure, 1- 5 Stops )
- $50.00 - $180.00 ( Daily - Depending on route, volume of orders and service day )
- Driver’s License ( G Class / G2 Class )
- Must possess and operate your own, reliable vehicle (car,van or SUV)
- Knowledgeable on Smartphone devices *Must be able to operate a mobile application*.
- Clear criminal record check
- Clean drivers abstract
- Able to speak, read and write in English.
- Have a positive attitude, willingness to learn and ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Have excellent time-management and organization skills.
- Must posses a smartphone.
- Must be reliable and committed.
*_ Please submit your resume and a short description of experience. Candidates that provide a description of experience will be the only candidates considered_*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Freelance, Permanent
- Delivery Driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Newmarket, ON (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)