We are looking for a friendly, professional, proactive, organized, and detail-oriented individual for our reception/front desk area.
- Answers phones and assist callers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Greeting and assisting visitors.
- Manage incoming email inquiries & responding appropriately.
- Facilitates the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Prepare and manage outbound/inbound courier shipments, mail and other correspondence
- Provide administrative support to Accounting Department
- Performs other related duties as required
- Assists with special projects
- 3-5 years administrative experience.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Construction office experience an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be fluent in English both oral and written.
Full time position. Hours 8:00am. To 5:00 p.m.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Administrative Support: 3 years (Preferred)
- receptionist: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors