CGI is offering an exciting opportunity as a Solutions Program Manager. As a senior member of CGI's national practice providing retail banking solutions and services to credit unions, you will be joining an experienced and dynamic team of global IT professionals serving our clients across Canada and the world.
The financial industry is in the midst of dramatic change and credit unions are challenged with finding faster, more innovative ways of providing solutions and services to their customers who have more alternatives than ever before. Digital transformation and digital services are disrupting traditional financial institutions, instead offering businesses and households access to services that are customized specifically to personalized needs and wants of the end consumer. Omni-channel experience, mobile self-service, predictive analytics, data governance, robotic process automation, FinTech partnerships, and open banking requirements have turned the banking industry on its head. Staying relevant is key while customer retention and growth has never been more challenging. Our clients are turning to CGI to help them remodel their operations and assist in navigating through the massive digital transformational changes required to remain competitive.
As the Solutions Program Manager, you will assume day to day management responsibilities associated with enhancing, maintaining and supporting CGI's retail banking platform and the associated applications portfolio. Your knowledge of application management services and digital services integration as well as your agile delivery experience will be leveraged to assist with the implementation of our strategic roadmap. In addition to managing an experienced team of dedicated and knowledgeable IT professionals, you will collaborate directly with the overall CGI management team and progressive clients on various transformational strategic initiatives. For these initiatives, your passion for researching new technologies, capability to adapt on the fly, ability to articulate new concepts, and proficiency to motivate others will be relied upon to promote success throughout this journey.
If you are searching for a role that allows you to apply your skills and expertise in an exciting environment with individuals that are eager to collaborate and propel digital transformation, this is definitely opportunity is for you.
Must Have Requirements:
Nice to Have Requirements:
- Demonstrated senior level experience managing and leading large service delivery teams
- Demonstrated senior level experience implementing and running Application Management Services
- Demonstrated knowledge of Incident Management and Project Management
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital services, associated technologies and concepts, and industry trends
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile development principles and bi-modal delivery models
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning
- Senior level coaching and mentoring capabilities
- Senior level consulting, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent relationship building, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge and experience working in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and experience working specifically in the retail banking and/or credit union space
- Demonstrated experience participating in and helping to enable a significant transformational initiative
- Demonstrated experience responding to RFP/RFIs and participating in presales initiatives
- Technology and process centric certifications (ITIL, PMP)
What you can expect from us:
- Application Mgt Outsourcing
- Project Management
- Agile Delivery Management
- Management Consulting
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.