Join our team
The TELUS Retail Field Adoption & Reinforcement team is a national team that supports and drives the adoption, reinforcement and knowledge of key products & mobility services as well as various customer experience related programs in our corporately owned retail stores. Working as an integral part of our greater national team, the Channel Marketing Rep will support the stores and leaders in the Quebec East area to achieve success in the programs and priorities mentioned above by closing skill & knowledge gaps, through coaching, observations and reinforcement.
This position is ideally suited for someone who has a demonstrated track record of positive leadership experience within a team or territory as well as looking to establish skill growth in priority reinforcement, project management and implementation of strategic plans.
The Channel Marketing Rep is responsible for:
Program adoption & field support:
- Pilot: potentially supporting both Koodo and TELUS brand, as well as multiple segments (Consumer and Small Business)
- Developing strong relationships with TELUS Store Reps, Store Managers and Area Managers to lead and coach towards monthly priorities, objectives and performance targets.
- Proactively look for and execute creative ideas to drive TELUS’ customer experience programs, products and mobility services.
- Conducting analysis to identify opportunities and develop plans for program, products & services support and reinforcement, within the supporting area & region.
- Driving front-line knowledge through valuable store visits, observation, store huddles and coaching.
- Supporting the execution of monthly and quarterly priority reinforcement for a designated area of stores
- Managing and prioritizing time to support a defined area of stores
- Analyze store performance to understand where there are opportunities, and develop a plan to close the gaps
Training & Coaching
- Leveraging strong training and development capabilities to elevate field skills and abilities.
- Managing scheduling and deliver training reinforcement to a defined area of stores on TELUS’ programs, products and services.
- Leveraging subject matter expertise to transfer knowledge to sales reps on programs, products and services
- Delivering and coaching on customer facing programs
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Telecommunications and mobility products and services is considered an asset
- Web environments, social networks, systems, reporting, online media
- Adult learning principles is considered an asset
- A passion for wireless technology including but not limited to smartphones, tablets, and connected home & connected car solutions
- Strong ability to develop relationships that can be leveraged to coach and influence
- Demonstrated ability to drive performance within a customer-centric retail environment
- Adaptability within a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Excellent time management capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organization and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and be self-directed
- Competent in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) / Google Suite
- Flexible schedule with ability to work around store operational hours
- Ability to travel, access to a car, and a valid driver’s licence is required for this role
- 2-3 years of progressive retail sales or customer service experience
- 1-2 years’ experience formally training and/or disseminating knowledge to adults
- 1-2 years’ retail management experience
- Experience in Area or Territory Management is considered an asset
- University degree/college diploma (especially with a focus in adult learning or business) is an asset
- Bilingual is an asset
Experience working in a retail channel