Reporting to the Manager, Child and Family Health, and under the guidance and direction of the Registered Dental Hygienist, is responsible for providing dental assistant services in the Dental Program as outlined in the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care Mandatory Health Programs and Services Guidelines, under the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
- Successful completion of a Community College Dental Assisting Diploma or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current Level 1 certification by the Ontario Dental Assistants’ Association.
- Satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check
- Minimum three (3) years dental experience including presenting oral health education.
- Experience with current dental laboratory and clinical procedures.
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s licence and reliable vehicle to use on corporate business.
0830 – 1630
How to Apply
Please apply online by January 22, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$29.47 to $32.03 per hour. This is a Union position - CUPE Local 905 (York Region Unit)