At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be ask to promptly produce accurate hours worked a timely manner to all employees;
- Ensure all transactions are accurately and properly recorded and reported in order to deliver an accurate pay within the deadlines. Ensure compliance and application of Collective agreements;
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity of all information at all times;
- Reconciliate Time cards;
- Be responsible for monitoring all departmental time entry records;
- Assist employees, supervisors and time approvers with Time questions and concerns;
- Review each timecard to ensure compliance with reporting policy and for accuracy of the calculations;
- Act as a liaison between the departmental staff and the Payroll office;
- Accept timecards for processing by the Payroll deadline;
- Resolve problems and show creativity;
- Conducts research into various fields and analyzes information. May challenge/propose/question in various fields. Analyses issues coming from employees;
- Applies tools related to the job, programs, policies and procedures to resolve a wide range of intermediate to complex issues, generally in an effective way;
- Develop innovative techniques. Proposes improvement/suggestions of processes;
- Exercises initiative & independent judgment regarding problems, makes recommendations and makes final decisions on intermediate to complex tasks. Risk is on Client Service Quality perception on the side of employees and managers. Interprets client needs, assessing the full requirements; identifies solutions to non-standards tasks/queries;
- Administrate Time system for: Correction and Exception - Changes to employee’s profile - Supervisor Correction - Correction for absences - Follow up profiles (CSST, STD, LTD) - Salaried time and attendance sheets - Progressive return schedules (STD and CSST) - Exterior Assignments - Time sheet for security - Sub-Contractors - Temporary part time employees;
- Produce and Balance daily and weekly reports and files in T&A system (Task completed on Saturday) - Support supervisor in Day to Day - Follow-up on Absences in Multiple systems (CSST, STD, LTD etc.) - Create new employees Master profiles - Pay distribution - Extract of information for Time and Absences;
- Maintained calendar for multiple Time Systems - Customer Service to all employees - Applying the different collective agreements and policies from Human resources;
- Use judgment in the analysis of time to prepare for payroll;
- Act as a resource persons to respond to customers questions;
- Provide recommendation for process improvement;
- Be responsible for the implementation of the collective agreement and the rules of human resource management.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a knowledge in time management system;
- You have a knowledge in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and Word).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
13.08.2020, 5:27:38 PM