Pre-Board Screening Officer Kingston Airport (YGK)
GardaWorld is currently hiring Pre-Board Screening Officers for the Kingston Airport in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
If you are looking for a job at the airport where you play a key role in national security, this is the one for you! As a Pre-Board Screening Officer, you will be the last line of defense in ensuring the safety and security of the travelling public.
What s in it for you?
- We offer $18.84/hour - $21.41/hour & comprehensive health benefits
- Opportunities to grow alongside GardaWorld - 26% of our frontline employees are promoted to become part of our corporate teams
Uniform is provided
What does a Pre-Board Screening Officer at Kingston Airport do?
- Screen the travelling public and their belongings
- Ensure non-permitted items do not enter the secure area
- Control access to restricted areas
- Respond to alarms and report any events, illegal acts or violations
- Participate in emergency operations within the airport
Qualifications to become a Pre-Board Screening Officer at Kingston Airport?
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Have a clean criminal record & eligible to obtain RAIC (security clearance)
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be located near Kingston, ON. or willing to relocate before starting.