Linhan design is a full-scale fast-paced design firm that covers permit application/ interior design/ construction on both commercial and residential projects.
You have to be a team player, Organized, Accurate, Excellent written communication, Client focus, Excellent oral communication
- Consult with clients to determine the type, style and purpose of renovations or new building construction.
- Conceptualize and design buildings and develop plans describing design specifications, building materials, costs and construction schedules,
- Prepare sketches and models,
- Prepare or supervise the preparation of drawings, specifications and other construction documents for use by contractors and tradespersons.
- Familiar with BCBC and VBBL, permit application and code review.
- New construction, Renovation, Commercial, Residential Construction, Industrial, Interior, and space planning
- Architectural software programs, SketchUp, Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Architectural research, Feasibility studies and financial analyses of building projects, Interior design (general)
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- AutoCAD: 3 years (Required)