Champlain Regional College requires the services of a regular, full-time Administrative Support Agent, Class I (Reception) at its St. Lambert Campus.
Reporting to the Coordinator, Financial Services, the incumbent will provide information of a general nature and assistance to internal and external customers with regards to various inquiries concerning campus business.
1. Greet people, provide general information, room booking services and reception work.
2. Seek out, collect information and issue work tickets related to the reporting problems in various areas of the campus.
3. Keep up to date records of the status of work tickets and provide reports to this end.
4. Disburse forms, maintain inventory, and enter data related to remuneration, absences, and class cancellations.
5. Train replacements on appropriate systems, as required.
6. Receive incoming mail from College Administration and handle outgoing mail bag from College Administration.
7. Create and maintain a procedures manual related to the tasks performed in this position.
8. As time permits, assist the Business Office with a variety of clerical tasks such as the sale of parking passes, filing, data entry, printing of documents, room bookings and the distribution of supplies.
Must possess a secondary school diploma or a diploma of vocational studies in an appropriate specialty or have a diploma or an attestation of studies which is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
Must possess at least one (1) year of pertinent experience.
Must be able to communicate proficiently in both English and French, orally and written.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Must possess knowledge of help desk/call centre practices.
Must be detail oriented, team player and service oriented.
Required Tests : Candidates will be required to submit to language tests as well as Word and Excel tests.
Work Schedule : Monday to Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Salary Scale : 20.76$ - 23.22$
Start of Posting Period : 2020-01-15
End of Posting Period : 2020-01-28 23:59
Champlain Regional College is an equal opportunity employer and invites candidates to signify their belonging to groups targeted by the Act respecting equal access to employment in public bodies.
Comments :ANTICIPATED START DATE:
As soon as possible
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note that a cover letter is mandatory with your application, therefore please be sure to submit yours.
If you are applying from a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email inviting you to attach your CV in order for your application to be considered.