Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees across the country who all share the same purpose: to help Canadians love where they live. Our associates demonstrate this commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Our home improvement family operates or services more than 630 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber, Contractor First, and Ace banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
So, join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
- Greet commercial customers warmly and promote loyalty by building strong relationships with them
- Assess customer needs and provide well informed and specialized advice about products
- Follow up on orders
- Draft quotes on a computer and check merchandise availability, deadlines, prices, contracts, etc.
- Maintain various customer files
- Help organize promotion days for contractors
- Remain informed of new products and their technical applications
- Ensure compliance with procedures and standards in place
- Process transactions at checkout and answer the phones
- Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and health and safety
### Job Requirements
The qualifications we are looking for
You strive to provide high-quality customer service? You’re a team player with leadership qualities? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team!
This form indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this job title. It is not designed to contain nor should it be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of all employees with this title.