Love your job!
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity?
DAVIDsTEA is a Canadian based company with its headquarters located in Montreal. In ten years, we’ve opened over 200 stores coast to coast, with plenty more to come. The sky is the limit! We’re best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, and modern design and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas and related products. Our company is making tea fashionable and fun, and we pride ourselves on offering the best possible service to our customers and a positive work environment for our employees.
About the role
Do you have previous experience in customer service and retail? Do you enjoy helping your customers? Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity to grow professionally?
We are looking for dynamic a Customer Service Representative to join our team!
Working in a team you will be the initial contact for all customer inquiries, compliments and complaints. You will be answering the majority of our client’s questions and comments by e-mail with a smaller percentage being addressed via the telephone. You will answer questions about tea, accessories, online orders, shipping inquiries and/or our customer rewards program. If you enjoy working in a fast evolving and growing environment this may be the perfect position for you!
Please note that this is also a full time position, and requires the applicant to be available to work 37.5 hours per week for a 6 month contract basis.
Sounds like you? Keep reading…
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience to all our customers;
- Providing our customers with information via email and telephone;
- Finding innovative ways to address “special” requests;
- Logging all customer contacts including phone calls and emails in a user-friendly program.
So are YOU our next Customer Service Representative?
- 2-3 years of relevant customer service and retail experience;
- Bilingual with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English;
- A skilled, versatile problem-solver and an organized multitasker;
- A forward-thinker that is able to go above and beyond to increase the customer satisfaction level;
- A fast-learner, capable of taking on an increasing scope of responsibilities;
- Computer savvy with a strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Experience with SalesForce is a major asset;
- An easy-going, positive and friendly team-player;
- Available to work evenings and weekends, if necessary.
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile— one cup at a time.