Camso is now part of the Michelin Group.
By joining forces together, we become the world leader in the Off-The-Road market.
Want to break new ground? Dare to step off beaten path, join the Road Free crew!
Being part on the Internal Communication Manager’s team, the selected person will:
- Support her manager in the development of internal communications and tools for the integration project;
- Lead and coordinate internal communication projects;
- Manage content development for internal communication needs and ensuring consistency in all communications and content.
Support the Brand and Internal Communication Manager in the development of internal communications and tools for the integration project:
- Support the Brand and Internal Communication Manager in developing engaging communication for global audience;
- Support the regions in their communication regarding the integration project;
- Develop and maintain internal communication tool; (Sharepoint site)
- Coordinate and manage internal communication requests from Magog site.
Manage content development for internal communication projects :
- Write and revise content created;
- Develop associated presentation material;
- Help develop strategic communication plans, Q&A documents, key messages;
- Manage translation of content created;
- Coordinate specific projects for functions and business units;
- Support in organizing corporate events;
- Support in maintaining and improving internal existing communication tools (email and intranet).
Manage local donation and sponsorship requests:
- Analyze and manage donations & sponsorships requests;
- Manage associated budget;
- Lead the annual United Way employee campaign.
The profile to succeed
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in communication or related field;
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in internal or corporate communication or similar job;
- You are proficient with MS Office;
- You have an excellent level of spoken and written English as well as French;
- You have the ability to comprehend and verbalize technical content;
- You demonstrate business sense and customer focus orientation;
- You are able to work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision;
- You have effective communication skills with peers, management, employees, customers, and vendors;
- You pay attention to detail;
- You have a great sense of creativity;
- You are proactive and enjoy autonomy.
THE ROAD FREE CREW
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary