Crop Management Network Inc. (CMN) is Alberta’s largest independent, full service ag retail. CMN provides quality crop input products, progressive solutions and valued services that contribute to higher crop yields and the sustainability of agriculture.
Working in a face paced setting, the Adminsistrative Assistant ensures the smooth operation of the daily office activites. With a high level of dedicated customer service they greet our customers and work with the CMN team to support the demand of our busy season.
- Greet and direct customers appropriately
- Collect customer payments
- Data entry
- Enter loadout tickets
- Daily inventory counts
- General duties: answer phones, filing, tidy office, maintain office supplies
- Ability to multi-task, complete work timely and accurately, in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous accounting/administrative background an asset
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication and people skills, both written and oral
- Proven strong computer skills including all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Valid Class 5 Drivers Licence
Temporary Full Time
Schedule may include evening and weekend shifts