Front End Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Providing responsive, exceptional service to customers by answering questions, making recommendations, providing examples, and responding to requests..
- Preparing orders, sandwhiches and party trays.
- Updating displays, cases, and other customer-facing areas to ensure new items and promotions are showcased.
- Ensuring that work areas are ready to service customers by cleaning surfaces, equipment, and floors, removing trash, and confirming that tools are in working order.
- Following all food safety and sanitation procedures established by the company and other regulatory agencies.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol.
- Cooperating with others to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Confirming that all displays, products, and services comply with company standards.
Front End Supervisor Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Deli counter or food preparation experience may be required.
- Ability to lift heavy items, ranging from 25 to 50 lbs, and operate equipment, such as meat and cheese slicers, scales, cash registers, etc.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and math skills.
- Ability to comprehend and follow all company procedures and regulations regarding food handling and sanitation.
- A courteous and efficient approach to handling customer requests, questions, and complaints.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.55 to $14.00 /hour
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)