Service Appointment Coordinator / Warranty Administrator
Maple Hyundai is currently looking for a Full time Appointment Coordinator / Warranty Adminstrator to join their team. We are in search of Customer Service Experts that exhibit exceptional Customer Service Skills. Our company provides an excellent work environment and provides the tools necessary to be successful and grow with our expanding auto group.
- 1 - 3 years experience in an Automotive Dealership is an asset
- Must be willing to spend large portion of the workday making both inbound and outbound calls to Customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Answer inbound calls to schedule service appointments, transfer calls to co-workers, take messages when necessary, and answer any Customer inquiries.
- Make outbound customer satisfaction, confirmation, recall notice, notice of service due and follow up calls
- Follow up with customers who are overdue for service
- Contact customers regarding marketing initiatives.
- Log customer information and purify database.
- Friendly, Outgoing attitude
- Ability to work quickly, multitask
- Computer Proficiency
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Ask the Customer questions to uncover vehicle needs and directs calls appropriately
- Ensure that service consultants receive messages promptly
- Make service appointments if service consultants are unavailable, route appointment information to the appropriate service consultant
- Arrange alternative transportation for Customer when required (Shuttle or Car rental)
- Provide Customers with quotes on vehicle services
- Assist with coordination of work orders to Technicians, if necessary
- Manage the day-to-day warranty claims processes
- Verify warranty coverage on vehicles
- Collaborate with management for efficient warranty claims process
- File and retain warranty service records by the manufacturer
- Complete claim forms, code failures, and list out materials as required by different manufacturers
- Respond to requests for additional information from manufacturers in a timely manner
- Communicate warranty repair processes to workshop coordinators, supervisors, and technicians
- Keep warranty schedules up to date
- Maintain records for auditing purposes
- Other duties as required
Employee benefits package and employee discounts on products & services. If you feel you have what it takes to join our busy Service team then apply today!
The Zanchin Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada* We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- automotive service: 1 year (Required)