Why Join Our Team
We're growing! Connect Hearing Canada is the largest and leading hearing care provider with a network of clinics across Canada and is a part of the Sonova family of brands.
Within a learning culture, you are empowered to be your best every day. We are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone, one where your contributions are recognized and help further the growth of our innovative, hearing health organization.
You Belong Here
Are you passionate about providing the highest standard of care, and exceeding client expectations? Are you comfortable in a fast-paced retail clinic environment, and looking for an opportunity to make a real difference? If so, a career at Connect Hearing as a Hearing Care Professional may be right for you!
Our Don Mills clinic is actively seeking a passionate Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Practitioner to own the end-to-end client experience.
Reporting Relationship: You will be a key member of the in-clinic Retail Team, reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director.
At a high level, you will:
- Follow the dispensing and Retail Audiology process as outlined in the RSOP (Required Standards of Practice) Manual
- Provide an exceptional client experience, focused on client counselling, product education and recommendation, orientation, and troubleshooting
- Conduct verbal and written correspondence related to client care with clients, their families, physicians, team members, and third-party payees
- Make a difference in the lives of your clients
We Value You – And All That You Can Become
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You think critically, creatively, and strategically when establishing customer needs and developing solutions
- You are confident selling a solution you believe in and want to make a difference in people's lives
- You thrive in a team environment and believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- You love to learn. You have a growth mindset and are passionate about growing your knowledge and skills, being the best you can be
- Your values align with those of Connect Hearing, allowing you to bring your true self to work every day
- You have a "Can-Do" attitude and approach, and a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction and clinic success
More About Us to Help You Prepare for a Career You'll Love
We value our workforce and recognize that each client journey is unique. Our organizational culture is built around service excellence, integrity, collaboration, and innovation.
Connect Hearing is proud to be a member of the Sonova Family of brands. Sonova is a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, not just a company that makes products: but a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations. Through core business brands like Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – Sonova develops, manufactures and distributes solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of the hearing care industry. Talented and committed employees all over the world know they contribute to something greater than themselves – they create sense.
We're passionate about making a difference in the lives of our clients and helping transform their hearing health. We offer a competitive remuneration package, and professional development opportunities while promoting a safe and healthy workplace.
Take a look at how you can Create Sense with us!