Position Title: Office and Administration position
Longhorn is a well-established company servicing the oil and gas industry for over 16 years in British Columbia and Alberta. Striving to continuously grow a company culture that influences the companies we work for and the communities we reside in, Longhorn has become a dominating company within this industry. This type of culture can only be achieved externally if it is maintained internally which Longhorn does, treating each member like family and holding high standards. To continue this we are seeking a motivated individual with accounting experience that can adapt to a fast-paced environment.
This position demands someone who can work collectively and is able and wants to complete a multitude of tasks. If you are someone who likes to be given one specific job and told to complete it, Longhorn is not your place, but if you like to be challenged with different tasks Longhorn is the place for you. Your job will never be static, and each day will seem to fly by in this fast-paced environment.
- Accounting experience including Accounts receivables, Accounts Payables, Payroll experience, Proficient in Sage/Quickbooks
- Strong Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to Prioritize Workload while Multi-Tasking Effectively
- Reliable and Committed
- Comfortable flying for Company Events
- Enjoys pet friendly environment
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00 – 4:30
Full Time: 40 Hours / Week
Expected Start Date: 2022-06-01
Salary: $25.00 – $36.00 / Hour
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$36.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lake Country, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-06-01