Pival International Inc. is a global logistics and supply chain management company with a comprehensive menu of warehousing logistics solutions and transportation solutions, including time sensitivity (land and air), FTL, LTL, intermodal.
A Glimpse into our Team & Business with the following Link
- Ensure all pallets receive a full red paint job and a crisp white stencil.
- Follow proper Startup and shut down procedures as provide from equipment manufacturer or deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure paint system is kept clean and in good working order at all times.
- Perform maintenance on paint equipment.
- Maintain necessary documents and logs.
- Properly prepare paint for line.
- Excellent attention to detail and extensive knowledge of safety standards.
- Willing to help in other areas and perform non-painting related duties.
- Daily cleaning, sweeping, dusting of all Pallet related area
- Work is performed in an indoor fast paced production environment
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or General Education Development (GED).
- Prior machine/paint technician experience.
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills are necessary.
- A good understanding of mechanics and paint.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- General Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)