We are looking for passionate retail individuals!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Extensive on the job training.
- Salary based on proven track record of successful retail sales experience and ability.
- Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening and weekend shifts.
- We can offer sign on bonus payable after 3 months service if start date is between December 13 through December 31 inclusively
- Enjoy a 50% off discount card valid on all Laura & Melanie Lyne styles
- Employee referral program.
- Employee recognition program.
- conditions apply
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience in a retail environment preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner.
- Open to feedback and implements change in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates initiative on an ongoing basis.
- Positive attitude and confident.
- Passion to keep learning, growing and adapting.
- Passion for clothing and styling.
- English required.
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1930 by Laura Wolstein, Laura Canada is a family-owned women’s fashion company carrying two brands: Laura and Melanie Lyne. Based in Quebec, we design, produce, market and distribute clothing and accessories across Canada. Today, we operate more than 140 Laura and Melanie Lyne stores from coast to coast, and a successful e-commerce website. Our rich history, outstanding culture, talented and dedicated team, and loyal customer base has allowed us to become a leader in the industry.
We are truly humbled that you can see yourself working in the role and appreciate your application. We’ll reach out directly to those we’d like to meet for an interview.