At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As a Quality Analyst in the Supplier Quality Assurance department, you will be responsible for the reassessment of Bombardier suppliers (Aerospace sector) of the special processes (manufacturing processes) and quality management system.
In your role, you will:
- Evaluate suppliers quality system for compliance to Bombardier quality requirements and industry (AS9100) and regulatory standards using direct interviews and documentation review
- Evaluate suppliers special processes for compliance to Bombardier controlled engineering specifications
- Evaluate quality performance and risk of suppliers
- Travel regularly to perform audits at suppliers
- Plan supplier reassessment activities in order to support all Bombardier Aviation programs
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an Engineering degree/diploma or equivalent working experience, with 5 years+ experience in aerospace.
- You have strong leadership, problem solving, flexibility and project management skills
- You have excellent organizational, time management skills, foresight, accuracy, attention to detail and commitment to objectives and responsibilities.
- You have experience with supplier interventions
- You have excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English and French
- You have excellent knowledge of Nadcap, AS9100 and ISO 9001 quality standards
- You have good computing skills; proficient in MS Office and experience with SAP is an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
18.02.2020, 11:43:54 AM