Duties & Responsibilities:
· Transports donations from loading bay to pricing/sorting room.
· Operates/assists on Thrift Shop truck.
· Sorts, labels, and prices donations.
· Training and/or experience in customer service.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Physically fit; able to do heavy lifting in a safe manner.
· Valid Class 5 Driver’s License; able to drive 1 ton cube van.
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week; including working every Saturday and Sunday
Rate of Pay: $15.70 per hour to start (increases annually) + Benefits after 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Deadline: Friday, January 24, 2020
Submit resume and references to:
Thrift Shop Operations Manager,
Society of Organized Services (SOS),
PO Box 898,
245 West Hirst Avenue,
Parksville BC V9P 2G9
Note: Police Information Check required
We thank all applicants for their interest, however,
only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time