Finance Analyst - Unit Cost-MON16797
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Compile and analyze budgets and analyze gaps.
- Perform financial data analysis and prepare detailed financial reports.
- Work closely with business partners to control and anticipate their cost impact.
- Support business partners in setting financial forecasts.
- Participate in financial reviews with business partners.
- Participate in budgeting, forecasting and strategic plan.
- Participate in various process improvement initiatives.
- Prepare end-of-month reports.
- Perform account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Provide support for special projects.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting (CPA designation will be an asset).
- You have two (2) to six (6) 6 years of relevant experience.
- You have good computer skills (Windows and Microsoft Office suite), especially in Excel, Access, and Power Point.
- You have a good team spirit, a positive attitude and creativity.
- You are results-oriented and use discipline, discipline and autonomy.
- You have good organizational and planning skills.
- You have good judgment and you work well in a multidisciplinary team.
- You have a very good command of French and English, both orally and in writing.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
22.11.2019, 4:34:28 PM