Position Purpose and Impact
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
The Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Technician will monitor and maintain our sampling programs, traceability, allergen and pest control programs and quality system manuals. You will ensure that incoming raw materials, packaging and ingredients conform to specifications. We seek a self-motivated leader with the interpersonal skills to help operations with training related to hazard analysis critical control points, quality, food safety and good hygiene practices. You will also support the maintenance of our food safety and quality management system, with authority and responsibility to stop the process if food safety has been compromised.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- 4+ years of related work experience in food industry
- Able to work in cold environment
- Able to push and move 60 lbs boxes
Hiring Manager Preferred
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s degree in food, microbiology related field
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points certified
- Food Safety Enhancement Program or Safe Food for Canadians Regulations experience
- Food industry experience
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
Job Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Brampton
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job