Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibers. The Company employs 11,000 employees, who work in more than 90 production units located in North America and Europe. With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades continues to deliver the innovative products that customers have come to rely on.
<span 12.0pt="" lang="EN-CA" style="mso-ansi-language:
EN-CA;">Cascades Transport boasts a fleet of trucks dedicated to delivering products manufactured by the Company. It also offers warehousing and logistical services tailored to the needs of the units. Cascades Transport has 150 tractor trucks and close to 750 trailers.
- Does his or her work accurately and rigorously according to the business objectives set out by his or her manager;
- Ensures the completeness and accuracy of data entered into the systems;
- Take charge of the development of his or her skills;
- Conduct its activities in an ethical manner and respect Cascades' culture and values;
- Perform various functions in the areas of invoicing and accounts receivable;
- Provide support to other finance technicians when necessary;
- All other related duties.
Professional degree or college diploma in accounting.
Possess relevant work experience, 1 to 5 years..
- The person must be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written.
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both men and women.
Financial, Technician, Accounts Receivable, Finance, Technology