**OPENING MID APRIL 2020**
As a Shiny Bud Cannabis Co. BudTender, you will conduct business according to the details of your job description and the employee manual, making the guests our # 1 priority. As a member of the Shiny Bud Cannabis Co. team you will be required to live and breathe our mission to seize opportunity, lead with passion and be the absolute best. We aim to provide guests with an extraordinary cannabis shopping experience.
"We believe that health and wellness is a personal choice. Our mission is to offer legal and safe cannabis products in an informed, guest-centric environment. Catering to every spectrum of our customer base in a thoughtful way."
1. Family Spirit: We work together, we play together, we laugh together, we cry together & we’ve got each other’s back.
· Interact respectfully, engage in constructive conflict and speak candidly and appropriately with each associate. You are expected to treat each other with respect and be courteous to one another.
2. Exceed Customer Expectations-We will go above & beyond to WOW each guest; satisfying their needs is not enough!
· Committed to providing outstanding guest service making it our competitive advantage.
· Understand what the guests are requiring and ensure we WOW our customers every time.
3. Learn-Teach-Grow: We challenge ourselves to find a better way, show others a better way & live that better way, everyday!
· Develop & share ways for continuous improvement within the organization and assist and train others in areas or subjects in which you are more experienced or educated.
· Maintain and demonstrate professional work ethics, moral integrity and a positive attitude at all times.
· Seek opportunities to contribute to and improve business results on a daily basis
· Support with inventory management to ensure guests have access to the right stock to drive sales
· Support with completing all tasks and duties, as assigned
· Complete tasks as assigned by the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Key Leaders
· Demonstrate high levels of integrity and personal responsibility
· Open to feedback, coaching and continuous improvement
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Other duties as required
Postural & Physical Demand Requirements:
· Frequent reaching above waist, chest and shoulder level as well as below waist level
· Frequent to continuous need for manual dexterity of both hands (handling, gripping, fine finger controls etc,)
· Continuous standing on tiled surfaces for all tasks
· Frequent lifting of boxes of supplies
· Occasional lifting weighing between 5 – 40 lbs vertically from floor to knuckle height, knuckle to shoulder height
Minimum Job Entry Requirements:
· High school diploma or GED required *Requirement*
· Must be at least 19 years of age *Requirement*
· CannSell certification *Requirement*
· Criminal background check *Requirement*
· Ability to drive positive customer experiences
· A passion for Cannabis related products and being part of bringing it to a regulated market
· Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, composure
· Must be flexible with hours of work and be comfortable with ever changing duties
We thank all the applicants who have applied for this position, however only those chosen will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour