We are currently seeking a friendly, responsible and reliable spare van driverfor the Iroquois / Cardinal area. This job is perfect for semi-retired, retired and people with flexile home-based businesses looking to supplement their income.
Hours of Work:
- Approximately 2-2.5 hours in the morning and 2-2.5 hours in the evenings, Monday to Friday (exact times vary depending on route).
- Morning and afternoon shifts, Monday to Friday
- Drive a predetermined route
- Must be safety-minded, courteous, and able to demonstrate an appreciation for the importance of customer service
- Perform daily vehicle circle check/safety inspections, documenting & reporting according to company and government regulations.
- Minimum 5 years driving experience
- G Licence
- A clean driver’s abstract
- Must be proficient in English
- Must successfully complete vulnerable sector check
- Experience working with children, elderly, special needs, and the general public is an asset
Whitteker Bus Lines welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Casual
- driving: 5 years (Required)