At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage the Director's agenda and coordinate various meetings and special events.
- Coordinate all tasks associated with manpower movement while using the following softwares: Salesforce, SAP, RH1, etc.
- Be required to be familiar with the purchasing request process and provide support on invoice tracking while using the following systems: Buy Now and SAP.
- Make his travel arrangements and prepare his expense reports, as well as provide support for his team.
- Have good knowledge of the Company's policies and programs to provide support to the team.
- Be implicated in the budget process and manage office supplies inventory.
- Be the contact person for team members abroad.
- Write internal and external correspondence in both French and English.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a College Degree in administration or the equivalent and a minimum of five (5) years in a similar position.
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Outlook.
- You are fluent in French and English, both verbally and in writing.
- As a team player, you are known for your dynamism, strong interpersonal relations, judgment and organization skills.
- You can manage several priorities simultaneously.
- You have a great deal of initiative and can work with minimum supervision.
- You can maintain strict confidentiality when required to do so.
- You have a good knowledge of SAP (asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Secretaries & Administrative Assistants
CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
27.11.2019, 8:54:41 AM