Deco Automotive, located in Rexdale and Brampton, Ontario is an automotive parts manufacturing facility that produces structural automotive components for Original Equipment Manufacturers (“OEM”) including BMW, Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Tesla, and Toyota/Lexus. Deco Automotives’ capabilities include; Stamping, Hydroforming, Laser, CNC Machining, E Coating, Steel and Aluminum Assembly. We are certified in ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001.
New graduates are welcome to apply!
Commercial Coordinator is responsible for the sales administration duties as directed by the Business Development Manager including but not limited to the following responsibilities and duties. Key Responsibilities
- Tracking of all related customer purchase orders and request for quotations for subject customer.
- Preparation of Quotations in customer format.
- Interface with Account Managers ensuring proper follow-up to customer requests.
- Maintaining properly tracked customer paperwork.
- Follow-up to confirm invoicing of all prototype part shipments and prototype and production tooling.
- Work within the guidelines of the Deco Employee Handbook.
- Maintain of containment reports for piece price and tooling and roadmaps for new programs.
- TS16949 awareness and adherence,
- Initiate and implement continuous improvement suggests.
- Good understanding of price negotiation stages and strategy development.
- Create Profit and Loss walk for current and new programs.
- Understand and can create burden walks for equipment.
- Financial understanding of key business metrics to make data driven decisions.
- Other duties as may be required. Key Qualifications/Requirements
Post-secondary education in Business, Finance or Engineering field.
1-5 years of relevant experience in costing, quoting and negotiating in related industry.
Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Advanced computer proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), especially Microsoft Excel.
Excellent analytical and Mathematical skills.
Ability to be self-reliant and proactive.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to perceive, comprehend and learn his/her responsibilities in a short and demanding time period. Additional Information
- Commitment to work place safety.
- Accepts personal responsibility to plan and conduct their work safety in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act as well as company policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for good housekeeping in your area.