BeWell is a boutique psychological wellness clinic concept created by Simcoe Place Health Clinic
Led by Psychiatrists, the team is comprised of MDs, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Social Workers, Naturopathic Doctors, Acupuncturists, Mindfulness & Breath Coaches, RMTs and many more all housed in one start of the art facility.
We are currently looking to add a Registered Psychotherapist to our team for 2 (or more) days a week.
*The incumbent would benefit from high referrals from Psychiatrist/Physicians as well as ancillary providers
- Accountable for overall therapeutic care i.e. the assessment, treatment planning and outcomes of care in a one-on-one treatment setting
- Collaborate with inter-professional team in providing patient focused care and determine need for additional or alternative services.
- Communicate effectively with patients
- Design a treatment plan considering evidence-based information, relevant best practice guidelines and clinical expertise
- Organize workload considering client and needs
- Maintain daily and weekly records of client care activity
Skills & Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a PhD or Master's Degree in Psychotherapy, Social Work or equivalent.
- Registered with the appropriate College in good standing
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to integrate client-centred care into clinical practice
- Flexibility to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, independently, and with various individuals or groups
- Demonstrated ability in problem-solving , critical thinking and creativity to generate new solutions
- Commitment to service excellence including continuing education and continuous quality improvement.
Interested parties are invited to apply with their cover letter and CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Company Events
- Flexible Schedule
- Psychotherapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Licensed Psychotherapist (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19