The Covered Bridge Chips Gift shop sees thousands of customers come through its doors each summer including those who come as part of the 250+ bus tours that visit the facility. As a Tour Guide and Customer Service Representative you’re primary purpose will be to interact and serve these guests, by being an ambassador of the CBPCC values and brand.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Some of the responsibilities of this role are (but not limited to):
- Greet customers, accept payment for tours and goods sold in gift shop
- Offer exceptional customer service
- Open or close gift shop as scheduled
- Act as tour guide for our group reservations
- Rotate and replenish stock
- Ensure gift shop area is always well maintained and cleaned, including washrooms on a regular basis, garbage must be emptied etc.
- Answer phone and direct calls to appropriate person or department in a cordial professional manner
- Available to start by May 15th (weekends for High School students).
- Be a strong team player
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Candidates must be willing and comfortable to interact with tourists to offer them the best experience while they are our guests.
- Available to work on a schedule 7 days a week, including evenings.
- Training on all responsibilities including: POS system, tour notes, opening & closing procedures
- Access to our company gym
- Wage: $11.75/hr
- 40-44 hour per week depending on tour schedules.
We are looking fill 4-5 spots for the months of May-September. We encourage high school and college/university students to apply as this term position is ideally suited to their summer break schedule.
Application Deadline: March 27th, 2020
Reference ID: GS-20
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $11.75 /hour
- English (Required)
- French (Required)