We are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible.
We offer many wonderful benefits:
* A hiring bonus($750) will be paid to qualifying candidates after completion of a six months of employment
* Additional $4 /hour as part of the Wage Enhancement program
* Tuition reimbursement available for ECE’s that are currently enrolled or considering attending an IT program or completing their ECE certification.
* Commuter benefit plan (Compass Card / gas expense allowance) $50/ month for those who live outside of the north shore
* Five paid Flex Days off (to be used for sick days, vacation time, etc.)
* Daily breakfast, lunch, and snack provided for teachers by our Chef
* Competitive salary on the top end of the industry according to experience.
*Full extended health benefits coverage (dental, vision, extended health)
* Spring Break, August Break (paid), and Winter Break off
* 4% Vacation Pay
* Tuition discount for your child(ren)
* Training provided in our CEFA philosophy (fully paid)
* Paid preparation time to create activities
* Team building activities and staff parties
* Great work environment in a beautiful brand new facility
* No after work cleaning required. We have janitors to do the daily cleaning.
* A valid Early Childhood Educator (ECE) or Infant Toddler (IT) License to practice in BC.
* ECE taking IT courses is considered an asset.
* We will consider ECE-Assistants who are completing their ECE certificate and will pursue their IT certificate
* A valid First Aid Certificate
* Enthusiastic about planning and teaching curriculum in a classroom setting
* Previous work experience or practicums in an early childhood environment is an asset
Our brand-new CEFA Park Royal is opening this spring! We are looking for teachers with their ECE and ECE- IT certification or in IT training to join our team of experienced educators! We are a Junior Kindergarten program known for our enriched curriculum, CEFA certified teachers, and innovative approach to Early Childhood Education. Our exciting program has been designed to inspire children to learn, get involved in projects, and have a wonderful school experience that they can carry with them to Elementary School and beyond. Our school offers the opportunity for professional development and career advancement into management positions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$23.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site childcare
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
To ensure the safety of all staff, children and families we have implemented COVID-19 Policies and Procedures we must adhere to.
Work Location: In person