Coordinator, Show & Events-MON16925
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Plan and flawlessly execute small to medium sized events (approx. 20-50 attendees) - small events, customer briefings and meetings, aircraft statics and PR events;
- Ensure Bombardier brand is well represented at events;
- Research, recommend, select and manage suppliers to support events;
- Provide on-site support for internal & external event attendees;
- Create and communicate Event Information Packages (contains logistics re hotels/ badges/ transport/ attendees);
- Support sponsorship opportunities at Bombardier events (create, solicit potential partners, distribute sponsorship package, invoice and collect revenue);
- Manage budget from 5k-150k.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 2-5 years of relevant experience;
- You hold a University degree specializing in Marketing or equivalent experience;
- You are bilingual (French-English) with strong English skills (written and spoken). Any other language is an asset;
- You have very good interpersonal, telephone and written skills;
- You can travel frequently: 15-25% (both domestic & international).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
07.01.2020, 7:53:17 AM