This role is diverse with the following responsibilities:
- Designs, analyzes, and documents software applications across multiple project teams and applications.
- Investigates and analyzes verbal and written requests for application
- Works in tandem with UX designer to interpret application requirements to construct UIs for various applications.
- Maintains high standards of quality for code, functional specification documentation, and deliverables..
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers, and clear status updates.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and multiple competing priorities
- Proficiency with Git version control system
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or similar
Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3
Understanding of MVC/MVVM patterns
Experience with RESTful APIs
Practical knowledge of MySQL / SQL Server
Knowledge of Ruby and/or Python is an asset
Good communication skills and ability to work independently
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Vacation & paid time off
- Wellness programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- web development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front -End: 3 years (Preferred)