Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Temporary- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Human Resources, Communications and Legal Affairs Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Administrative and Office Personnel (Admin. Agent, Secretary (medical, legal…) Admin. Tech., etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
Under the immediate authority of the Head of the Prevention and Health Promotion Service, the person occupying this position plays an important role in our approach to occupational health and safety.
In accordance with the laws and regulations in place, he/she performs the medico-administrative management of different dossiers: non-complex salary insurance, less than 14 days CNESST, SAAQ/IVAC and, in close collaboration with the members of his/her service, supports and assists managers in regards to work attendance.
- Ensure the medico-administrative management of salary insurance, occupational injuries and other dossiers in accordance with good management practices;
- Ensures management of problematic dossiers with the medical consultant;
- Take the necessary decisions regarding work attendance issues while ensuring collective agreement rules and regulations application surrounding sick leave and CNESST dossiers;
- Takes part in determining orientations and objectives of the Health Prevention and Promotion Service and makes recommendations to his/her manager;
- Acts in an advisory and support role for managers and employees;
- Assists employees when they return to work.
- Diploma of college studies with specialization in administrative techniques (3 year DEC) or in an appropriate academic discipline;
- Minimum experience of 6 months in similar functions;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written French.
Any other combination of training and experience could be considered. Knowledge tests will be administered.
- Orientation towards continuous improvement;
- Ability to work in a context of transformation;
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.