Version: 1.0 StartHTML: 0000000168 EndHTML: 0000001345 StartFragment: 0000000468 EndFragment: 0000001328
- Perform microbiological analyses of active ingredients, drug products and environmental samples for quality control purposes.
- Supervise and/or perform the preparation of culture media, stains, reagents, and solutions.
- Supervise and/or prepare samples, including dilutions, filtration, and spread plate analysis, using aseptic techniques.
- Supervise the application of aseptic techniques used in routine monitoring.
- Analyze test results and prepare reports.
- Maintain pure microbial stocks.
- Maintain laboratory inventory
- Doing paperwork and analyzing data for reporting
- Processing and analyzing samples
- Participate in OOS and deviation investigations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- pharmaceutical: 4 years (Preferred)