Who We Are:
Dermalogica is not only a highly sought-after professional skin care line in Canada, we are also dedicated to education, personalization and human touch. Dermalogica's mission is to define and bring respect and success to professional skin care therapists through excellent education, innovative products and outstanding customer service. We are currently seeking a Digital Specialist to work out of our head office in Toronto.
This role will be responsible for managing the execution and analysis of all digital marketing campaigns / projects across the Canadian market to ensure clarity, alignment and measurement throughout all digital touchpoints and channels. You will work closely with the digital agency to ensure strong synergies between media plans and optimize across the different channels to drive day-to-day and long-term performance (Paid Social, Programmatic Display, PPC, Video, Mobile, SEM, and other Digital Media). This role involves close partnership with Brand Marketing, Ecommerce, PR and Sales team associate to ensure consistent and effective plans across all digital marketing channels.
What you will do:
· Lead all paid digital media efforts with the agency. Working on plans, content, reporting and tracking to media budget and sales targets. Focus on supporting innovation, hero SKU’s and driving sales to all sales channels
· Manages Dermalogica AdWords. Including optimizing and reporting
· Executes all trade and retail emails including managing creative with our designer, scheduling, deploying tracking and reporting. Optimizing future emails based on learnings
· Own ideation and execution on campaigns and partnerships. Help grow our retail database for Toronto and Montreal locations
· Work on B2B digital and SEO initiatives for key partners to drive the business forward
· Lead an initiative to monetize social shopping for the B2B and retail channels
· Outline and lead the SEO/SEM guidelines and final approvals in the B2B channel’s MyMarketing program
· Overall project management. Digital/email including SEO and SEM
About You / Experience
Why Work With Us:
This is your opportunity to join our innovative team while working for a well-known leading skincare brand. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes a base salary of $55-60Kplus yearly bonus (based on organizational targets/metrics). Your well-being is important to us, as such you’ll gain access to our extensive health, dental, and life benefits plan, a subsidized Goodlife membership, and a monthly product allocation for personal use.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to this posting.
We thank all candidates for applying but only those that are qualified will be contacted. No agencies. Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, ethnicity, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, family status, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Dermalogica is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interview process please let us know.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year