Triumph Traffic is currently seeking Traffic Control Persons/ Flaggers and Lane Closure Technicians. We offer competitive wages, full-time or part-time positions available, as well as room for advancement. Join us today!
- Valid Class 5 license with a clean abstract (needed for advancement into LCT division)
- Knowledge of the Lower Mainland
- BCCSA TCP Certification is preferred (If you don’t have one we can help!)
- Reliable vehicle or access to transit.
- Cell phone
- Own CSA approved footwear.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Positive work ethic and integrity is an asset!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read traffic control plans and receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Asset to have the ability to draw up a TMP on site if need be.
- Install lane closures; set up and take down.
- Control traffic flow in construction areas.
- Sign installation and dismantle on highways.
- Maintain necessary paperwork.
- Outdoor work environment in a variety of weather conditions.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Periodic lifting of objects between 5-20kgs.
- Hours and/or work assignment may be changed based on operational needs. We are a seven day a week operation; weekends and holiday work may be required but are not mandatory.
- Works under general supervision on assigned tasks.
The above statement reflects the general details considered for the job identified and shall not be considered as a complete description.
How to apply:
. Please call (604) 625-1014 ext.104
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $29.00 /hour
- TCP/LCT ticket (Required)