Almarwa is hiring immediately for Meat Cutter / Butcher at Richmond Hill Location.
- Cutting, grinding, slicing, weighing, wrapping, and labeling according to quality, quantity, and product freshness and food safety and sanitation standards.
- Assisting customers with special requests and answering questions directly with excellent and helpful product information.
- Properly using the meat department tools and equipment, including knives, saws, wrapping machine, tenderizer, patty maker, grinder, while meeting meat department safety standards.
- Keeping a clean, neat, orderly, and well-stocked meat counter, work areas, meat service cases, and self-service cases.
- Taking customer orders, ensuring orders are completed on time and to the customer's satisfaction.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Butchering: 2 years (Preferred)